Tofu Thai Coconut Curry
Difficulty level: Easy
250g (8.8 oz) extra firm tofu, drained and cut into large cubes
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste
1 400g (14 oz) can lite coconut milk (or half milk half water to reduce the fat content)
1 tablespoon of low salt soy sauce
Juice of ½ a lime
1 cup of raw Jasmine Rice
2. Heat a separate pan on medium heat and add the curry paste – cook for 30 seconds then add the coconut milk, mixing well.
3. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce thickens slightly.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add the soy sauce and lime juice and mix well. Add the cooked tofu and curry sauce to the pan and mix to combine.
5. Cook rice according to packet instructions.
6. Serve curry with rice and chopped coriander.
Recipe analysis is using half a can of lite coconut milk, and ½ a cup of water.