Your Nutrition & Mental Health PlanImproving the symptoms of depression using the power of food.
The Food Cruncher 12 Month Nutrition & Mental Health Plan
- Have you been diagnosed with depression or anxiety? The Food Cruncher Nutrition & Mental Health Plan may be able to help.
- Join for 1 month or 12. No joining fees or contracts. Cancel whenever you like.
- Months 1-3 are aimed at teaching you how to eat a high quality diet with foods packed with vitamins and minerals.
- All the other months are designed to teach you about how to eat well to improve your health overall.
- Exercise is part of the plan.
- You will have exclusive access to our recipes and meal plans, as well as our state of the art food tracker.
- A plan designed so you never need to go on a ‘diet’ again.
Food Tracking App with Cronometer
The Food Cruncher has partnered with Cronometer to bring you a world class Food Tracking app that provides nutritional information for over 300,000 foods from around the world. The app is highly personalised, allowing you to set your own weight goals. The app also syncs with your Fitbit device to allow you to log your exercise.
Why a Recipe Only Plan?
- We offer a recipe only plan as some people only want to try new recipe ideas.
- All our recipes are nutritionally analysed so you know exactly what you are eating.
- Every month new recipes are added to our database.
- No contracts or joining fees so you can cancel whenever you like.
Why a Nutrition & Mental Health Plan?
- What if you could use food to improve symptoms of depression? The Food Cruncher has developed a 12-month plan that will teach you how to choose the right foods to try and help improve your mental health.
- We include awesome recipes and exercise guidelines. We also give you food plan examples and include vegan and vegetarian food plans.
- With no contracts or joining fees, we look forward to welcoming you onto our Nutrition & Mental Health plan and seeing the changes your food choices make to improving your health.
The Food Cruncher Community
Join The Food Cruncher Community groups for all things about nutrition, health, food and exercise. You can also join our private Facebook members' only groups, depending on where you live in the world.
JOIN OUR PRIVATE FB GROUPS