Difficulty level: Easy
3 spring onions
50g (1.7 oz) cheddar cheese
300g (10.5 oz) broccoli (or spinach)
1 x 250g (8.8 oz) packet of filo pastry
2. Either grease a 25cm x 35cm roasting tray with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, or line with baking paper
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat with a fork.
4. Layer the filo sheets into the dish, laying one horizontal and the next vertical and so on. Brush a little egg between each sheet. Make sure the sheets go up the sides of the baking dish.
5. Finely chop the onions and add to the eggs. Grate the cheese and add to the eggs - but save a little for the top of the quiche.
6. Grate the courgette and add to the egg mixture. Thinly slice the broccoli and add to the eggs. Mix well.
7. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake on the bottom of the oven, for around 30 minutes or until the filling is set.