Poached Egg & Salad on Wholegrain Toast
Difficulty level: Easy
1 slice thick wholegrain toast bread
1 teaspoon plant based spread
1. Crack the egg into a sauce or small bowl.
2. Get out a small pot and add a drop of vinegar. Add water at least 5 cm deep and bring to simmer.
3. Stir the water to create a whirlpool. Slowly tip the egg into the centre.
4. Cook 3-4 minutes or until the white is set.
5. While the egg is cooking, cook your toast and slice your avocado.
6. Once the toast is cooked, add the spread, layer with salad leaves, sliced avocado and egg (remove egg with slotted spoon from the water).
7. Serve with a good grating of black pepper.