Gluten Free Banana Walnut Muffins
Difficulty level: Easy
1 ¾ cup gluten-free flour
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon of baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup sunflower oil
¼ cup low fat milk
3 very ripe bananas mashed
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and walnuts to a bowl. Mix and then make a well in the centre.
3. Beat the egg until light and frothy.
4. Add the mashed banana, milk, and oil and either beat or mix well.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix to combine.
6. Spoon into muffin tins/cases.
7. Bake for around 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.