Difficulty level: Easy
4 large potatoes, scrubbed
1 small onion finely chopped
½ cup reduced fat grated cheese (vegan cheese if following a vegan diet)
2 tomatoes chopped
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Line a tray with baking paper. Prick the potatoes with a fork and bake for around 45 minutes or until soft. Remove and set aside to cool down. Turn the oven down to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Once the potatoes are cool enough, slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh into a large bowl. Be careful not to tear the skins.
3. Mash the potato flesh with a fork. Add the onion and cheese and gently add in the tomato.
4. Scoop the potato mixture back into their shells. Bake for another 15 minutes or until heated through and golden on top.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve.