Salmon & Salad
Difficulty level: Easy
4 x 125g (4.4 oz) salmon filets
Pinch of salt & black pepper
200g (7 oz) mixed salad leaves
Red onion finely sliced
4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
2. Season the salmon with a pinch of salt and grinding of black pepper.
3. Put the salmon into a hot pan, skin side down, turn the heat down to medium and cook for 4 minutes or until skin is golden and crisp. Flip the fillets and cook another 2 or 3 minutes or until just cooked through.
4. Remove from pan and rest for 30 seconds.
5. Prepare your salad and top with 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
6. Serve the salmon on top of your salad.