Difficulty level: Easy
600g (21 oz) sweet potatoes (2 large)
400g (14 oz) potatoes (2 large)
1 teaspoon of sweet smoked paprika
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2. Wash and scrub the vegetables (peeling is optional).
3. Cut into big chunks (you should end up with about 8 wedges per potato/sweet potato)
4. Put into a large bowl and sprinkle with paprika and a pinch of salt.
5. Add the olive oil and mix to coat.
6. Spread in a single layer onto a baking tray (lined with baking paper). Cook for around 40 minutes or until golden and soft. Serve.