Kiwifruit Banana Coconut Parfait
Difficulty level: Easy
¼ cup muesli or low-fat granola per person
½ cup low fat Greek yoghurt per person
1 kiwifruit per person, peeled and chopped
½ banana per person, chopped
1 teaspoon of coconut per person
1. Prepare your fruit – peel and chop the banana and kiwifruit.
2. Get out 4 jars (or you can use a glass).
3. Start with a layer of yoghurt, then add most of the granola.
4. Add half the banana and kiwifruit.
5. Top with the rest of the yoghurt, fruit, granola, and coconut.