CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
Difficulty level: Easy
Chocolate (dark, milk and white as an option)
- Make sure your strawberries are washed and dried and at room temperature.
- Melt your chocolate (not the white chocolate) in the microwave. Use a medium heat or the chocolate will burn.
- Melt at 1 minute increments, stirring until completely melted.
- Dip your strawberries (holding the green leafy part) in the chocolate.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the fridge until the strawberries come off the baking paper easily.
You can decorate with white chocolate if you wish. Melt the white chocolate and put into a piping back with a very small hole at the end. Pipe over your strawberries.