Difficulty level: Easy
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
For the Cake
2 cups grated carrot
1 ½ cups rolled oats
1 cup chopped dates
½ cup coconut
¼ cup raisins
½ cup dried cranberries
1 tablespoon of water
150 g icing sugar
Juice of a lemon
- Put all the cake ingredients into a blender.
- Whizz until they start sticking together.
- Pour mixture into a 15cm x 15cm (6 inch) dish lined with baking paper.
- Place the icing sugar in a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice and mix to a thick paste (too runny and it will slide off the cake).
- Spread the icing over the cake.
- Put the cake in the freezer for at least an hour to firm up.
- Cut into 10 squares and enjoy.